Saturday, February 17, 2024

About Me

 

As a college first-year student, you are required to take English comp 1 and 2 courses because some degrees extensively use the skill. English composition is the study of fundamental reading and writing concepts at a college level. You can learn English composition without enrolling in college. English composition courses can help you read and write effectively. I am going to elaborate on my experiences with English composition 1 and 2 courses taken throughout my college history. I attended Community college of Denver in 2013. My major at CCD was human services. I am planning to achieve an associate degree and beyond in science and business. I took English comp 1 and 2 at CCD and failed English comp two. The academic process varies from state to state but the skill of English composition is the same. English composition one is the basic concepts of analyzing, summarizing, and evaluating. English composition two expand academic writing by introducing us to new skills and concepts that goes beyond writing. You also must research from credible resources, form a topic, structure a thesis, and learn about plagiarism. As mentioned earlier, I took English comp 1 and 2 in my first year at another institution. Now I am taking a "nab" back in college with transferable credits. However, since I failed English composition two at CCD, my degree requires me to retake this course. Now I am a sophomore at University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech (UAPTC) taking English Composition 2 with Mrs. Joan Dudley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brainwriting Technique Picture