Sunday, January 28, 2024

Planning Worksheet 4

 

Annette Trejo

Joan Dudley

ENGL 1312 W73

28 January 2024

 

The Goal Achiever

            A goal achiever is a person who was able to reach their goals in a certain amount of time. Everyone can be a goal achiever. I can become a goal achiever. It is easy! I would have to overcome obstacles, think of what could stand in the way of reaching my goals, and how will reaching my goals improve my life.

            First, what could stand in my way of reaching my goals? Time management would be the first thing that could stand in the way of reaching my goals because being in college, work will not wait for you. You would have to manage your time to make sure your work is in on time by the due date. If you do not do the work on time, it will count against your grade. Another thing that could stand in the way is getting adequate rest. If you do not get enough rest, you will not be able to function correctly to learn. Most importantly, what could stand in the way of reaching my goals is not having the funds to complete college or the world shutting down.

            Second, the obstacles I would have to overcome are not being hard on myself, double checking my work, and not being afraid to fail. I would have to do the work a little bit at a time. When you go hard on yourself, you will become stress and anxious about the situation causing you to give up. Also, you always want to double check your work because you do not want to turn in work that you made mistakes on. Therefore, doing so can affect your grade. You want to show the teacher that you understand the lesson. In addition, do not be afraid to fail because to succeed you must fail a couple of times to understand. Do not rush the process.

            Finally, reaching my goals will improve my life by making my circumstances better. I will be able to live a better life. I will be able to find a job within my field of study. I will have the passion and opportunity to help others. Years from now, I will be able to say, “goals accomplished!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Works Cited

Dudley, Joan. “Planning Worksheet 4”.

            ENGL 1312 W73, taught by

Dudley, Joan. Blackboard,

UAPTC,2024

http://www.portal.uaptc.edu            

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brainwriting Technique Picture