Sunday, January 21, 2024

Planning Worksheet 1

 

Annette Trejo

Joan Dudley

ENGL 1312 W73

21 January 2024

 

 

What About Last Year?

            Let us start the New Year, 2024, off by reflecting on last year's setbacks, improvements, and lessons. As each year passes, you will have a list of setbacks and improvements that will lead to a big lesson. Improvements and setbacks could be as small as silver dollar coins. You can do a planning worksheet or a planning exercise to keep up with your goals. For example, you can ask yourself questions such as, what are things that went well last year, what are things that you can improve yourself on, and what were your biggest lessons of last year. As a reminder, each year is different, so it is nice to keep a reflective journal around.

 As an individual, those set of questions can apply to me as well. First, the things that went well last year were getting a new apartment. I finally found an apartment that had carpet flooring. I love a place with carpet flooring! Second thing that went well last year is a Full-Time job. I had two part time jobs. One job, I have been employed for 2 years and the other job, just started. My supervisor from my primary job gave me a logical reasoning of being employed as a Full-Time employee. The benefits are great compared to my second job, so the choice was in clear view.

Improvements in your life can help you better understand and work on your future. What are things that you can improve yourself on? As for an individual, credit score should be on top of the list. With poor credit scores, you will not be able to buy a house or get approved for loans to complete a goal. The economy is forcing us to budget more money because commodities are rising in price. My writing skills need improvement. I would love

 to work on my writing. Another thing that needs work is my wardrobe because my social life is work and home. It would be great to dress nicely for a function sometimes. If you buy clothes, you do not wear, that means you spend your money on nothing.

Lastly In all, what are the biggest lessons of last year? The year 2023 taught me to live on my own and how to stand on my own two feet. In 2019, the coronavirus pandemic put a hole in everybody’s lives. Everybody needed help. Everyone was working endless hours to make ends meet. Everyone wanted free opportunities but not everyone wanted to help you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Works Citied

Dudley, Joan. “Planning Worksheet 1”.

ENGL 1312 W73, taught by

Dudley, Joan D. Blackboard,

 UAPTC,2024

http://www.portal.uaptc.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brainwriting Technique Picture