Thursday, February 15, 2024

Feedback From Planning Worksheets and Major Assignment 1

 

Submit planning Worksheets 3 and 4 here

Both of these docs are clearly organized and contain some good sentences.

However, some of the concepts are a little too general and would be hard to quantify.  

I see your note about the first planning sheet, and I'll see what happened.  Thanks for letting me know. 

 

Submit a description of your topic, format, and source list here

Am I overlooking where you let me know which format you'll be using? 

The data and sources look great. 

Infographic? Brochure? and source for one of those

 

Rough draft for Major Assignment 1

Interesting topic and approach. Try to make information and numbering easier to follow.

I think your headline could be smaller and opening text needs to be pared down. 

Chart at the bottom looks great but is hard to read--try to make more space for it.

See other margin notes. 

I like the neutral beige color--make info look more inviting but also serious. 

 

 

Submit final version of M.A. #1 here

Much better. Really like the changes for clarity. 

Sources still take up a little too much room--so maybe just using tiny URLs would help to fit them all on and still be able to read them? 

Nice work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brainwriting Technique Picture